VIP Casino Bonus Bonus Offers, Free Spins + Casino Bonuses

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Slotastic Awards Extra Spins on Panda's Gold

July 18, 2018 0
Latest Casino Bonuses
Slotastic Awards Extra Spins on Panda's Gold
Slotastic Awards Extra Spins on Panda's Gold

Starting from Wednesday, July 18th, Slotastic kicks off an exclusive world premiere of Realtime Gaming's brand-new video slot – Panda's Gold! The game has been added to this famous online casino's wonderful portfolio of games. Along with the game's introduction comes a special promo offer that will run until the very end of the month, July 31st – players can claim 50 extra spins and a 150% introductory deposit bonus!

The offer is available to all July depositors. 50 extra spins on Panda's Gold can be claimed with the coupon code: BAMBOO50 and the maximum cashout for this is $200. A 150% deposit bonus, up to $777 has a minimum deposit requirement of $25 and can be collected with the coupon code, GOLDPANDA. These bonuses come with a 30x wagering requirement.

This game has 88 paylines and as much as three separate extra spins features with 8x multipliers. The game is set in the wilderness of China as we meet friendly pandas, birds and other animals. Some of the game's exclusive features include Scatter symbols which can trigger three different extra spins rounds. Three of them will initiate prosperity extra spins with triple payouts with Wild symbols. Four scatter symbols trigger a Wealth round that has 8x payouts, whereas five scatter symbols initiate the Fortune extra spins with a 5x multiplier and winning combinations that include a Wild pay 8x.

Panda's Gold can be enjoyed in all iterations of Slotastic– desktop, smartphone and tablet versions of it, as well as on their free Android App which is the most convenient way of accessing this casino.

Read More

Melco’s Cyprus Casino Welcomes 34,000 Unique Visitors During First Three Weeks

July 18, 2018 0
Casino News Daily
Melco’s Cyprus Casino Welcomes 34,000 Unique Visitors During First Three Weeks

Cyprus Casinos (C2), the first legal casino facility in the Republic of Cyprus, welcomed 34,000 individual guests during its first three weeks of operation, owner Melco International Development said in a statement from earlier today.

The venue opened doors June 28 in the city of Limassol. It will operate temporarily while Melco’s main integrated resort City of Dreams Mediterranean is under development. The €550-million property is expected to open doors in Limassol in 2021.

Cyprus Casinos or C2 currently features 242 slot machines and 33 gaming tables, a Salon Prive VIP gaming area, a restaurant, and two bars. The venue is operational 24/7 and admits patrons aged 21 or over.

Melco further revealed today that 6,000 customers have registered with the casino’s C2 Rewards Club loyalty program since it launched.

Commenting on the gambling venue’s performance during its first weeks of operation, Cyprus Casinos and City of Dreams Mediterranean President Craig Ballantyne said that visitor numbers have exceeded their expectations so far. The official further pointed out that customers from 41 different countries have come to play at the property. The majority of them were Cypriots, followed by patrons from Greece, Israel, Romania, Russia and the United Kingdom. Slots and American Roulette were the games that enjoyed the greatest popularity among casino visitors, Mr. Ballantyne added.

Heavy Competition

While Melco seems to be content with how its first property outside Asia has performed during its first days of operation, Mr. Ballantyne has previously said that the casino is forced to battle competition from Northern Cyprus where there is a well-developed casino industry represented by a number of established casino properties.

Talking to local news outlet Cyprus Mail, Mr. Ballantyne has also said that the multitude of illegal casino operations spread across the tiny Mediterranean nation could prove to be difficult to compete with. The official, known to be a casino industry veteran, has explained that the play field is somewhat uneven, particularly given the fact that Cyprus has very strict advertising limitations which prevent Melco from promoting its casino more actively.

Despite the above issues, Mr. Ballantyne said today that the accelerating attendance rate at the property is the result from a positive word of mouth and self-discovery.

The company has pointed out multiple times that it would look to combat seasonality and turn both its temporary casino and its main resort into an all-season destination. Seasonality has long been one of the main issues before Cyprus’ tourism industry.

Foreign visits to the island nation have been on the rise over the past several years, but summer months have traditionally remained the most popular time for visiting. The Cypriot government announced earlier this month that it would establish a special Junior Ministry of Tourism that would be assigned the task to reverse that long-standing trend.

The post Melco’s Cyprus Casino Welcomes 34,000 Unique Visitors During First Three Weeks appeared first on Casino News Daily.

Read More

MGM, Wynn tamp down Boston casino intrigue

July 18, 2018 0
Las Vegas Sun Stories: Gaming
MGM, Wynn tamp down Boston casino intrigue
Executives for MGM and Wynn are tamping down speculation the companies are quietly in talks over Wynn's Boston-area casino. MGM Resorts International CEO Jim Murren said today it would have to be an "extremely unique situation" for officials to ...
Read More

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Pala Casino releases free event schedule for August

July 17, 2018 0
Casino City Times
Pala Casino releases free event schedule for August
Pala Casino Spa & Resort will continue its FREE Events series in August featuring the 60+ Club at 1 p.m. on Tuesdays and the underground wine CAVE; the new, expanded Luis Rey's; and Bar Meets Grill on weekends.
Read More

Mandalay Bay Owner Sues October 1 Mass Shooting Victims, Seeks Liability Protection

July 17, 2018 0
Casino News Daily
Mandalay Bay Owner Sues October 1 Mass Shooting Victims, Seeks Liability Protection

Las Vegas casino giant MGM Resorts International is suing over 1,000 victims of last year’s Mandalay Bay mass shooting in a bid to avoid liability claims, local news outlet Las Vegas Review-Journal reports.

The company has filed lawsuits in Nevada and California courts arguing that it should not be held liable for the October 1 incident, which involved a lone gunman carry out the deadliest mass shooting in America’s contemporary history. On October 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock opened fire from his suite on the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay into a crowd that was attending the Route 91 Harvest open-air music festival. Paddock fired a rapid barrage of bullets into more than 22,000 concert-goers to kill 58 and wound more than 500. He then shot himself just ahead of police arrival.

MGM owns both the Mandalay Bay casino resort and the Route 91 Harvest festival venue. In its federal court lawsuits, the company argued that any claims against it “must be dismissed” as under a 2002 federal act, it had no liability to victims of the mass shooting.

MGM claimed that it was protected from liability under the 2002 law as the company was using anti-terrorism technology to prevent or respond to any form of mass violence. According to the gaming and hospitality giant, the company it had hired to oversee security at the Route 91 music festival could not be held liable as it had obtained the necessary certifications from the Department of Homeland Security for protection and responding to any act of mass violence and destruction. MGM further pointed out that the liability protection extended to itself as it had hired the security firm.

October 1 Shooting Not Act of Terrorism

Responding to the lawsuits, Las Vegas attorney Rober Eglet told media that the grounds presented by MGM were “obscure” and were on the verge of unethical. Mr. Eglet has been representing some of the victims of the October 1 shooting.

The act cited by MGM in its lawsuits was adopted a year after the 9/11 attacks and included a number of protections from liability. Under the legal piece, any act of mass destruction, major loss, and injury was defined as terrorism.

Here it is important to note that the October 1 shooting was not defined as an act of terrorism by the FBI as Paddock’s motive has remained unidentified which has presented the case from being solved. The FBI identifies terrorism as an act of violence that is triggered by extreme ideologies of racial, political, religious, or environmental nature.

MGM is not seeking money damages from the victims of the shooting. The company pointed out that it only wanted to be cleared of liability and that years of litigation would not be of the best interest of the victims.

The post Mandalay Bay Owner Sues October 1 Mass Shooting Victims, Seeks Liability Protection appeared first on Casino News Daily.

Read More